Optimizing a facility begins with a comprehensive review of the boiler room equipment with respect to the four cornerstones of Boiler Plant Optimization: Safety, Efficiency, Reliability and Sustainability. During this webinar, attendees will learn procedures and methodologies to uncover opportunities in each of these areas such as increasing energy efficiency and reducing emissions to achieve sustainability goals.
In addition to these improvements, Boiler Plant Optimization methodology helps to identify underlying problems in the boiler room, not just treat the symptoms. It also can help a facility implement procedures to improve the reliability and longevity of its boiler room equipment while ensuring a safe working environment for its operators.
Title: Improve Safety, Reliability, Efficiency and Sustainability through Boiler Plant Optimization
Date: Wednesday, June 26, 2019
Time: 02:00 PM Eastern Daylight Time
Duration: 1 hour
In this intermediate session, attendees will learn:
- The four cornerstones of Boiler Plant Optimization: Safety, Efficiency, Reliability, and Sustainability
- Methodologies used to identify Boiler Plant Improvement Opportunities and Deficiencies
- Multi-Phase Approach used to implement Boiler Plant Optimization Projects
- How a Steam Profile can be applied, what a sustainable steam load looks like and Benchmarking key steam usage metrics such as the Average Steam load, Peak Steam Load and Minimum Steam Load vs Total Steam Capacity
- Real Life examples and discovery of Boiler Plant Optimization Opportunities and Deficiencies
Sales Engineer - Boiler Plant Optimization
Cesar Luevano is a Boiler Plant Optimization Engineer with over 20-years of experience and knowledge in steam systems and components including boilers, condensate return systems, heat recovery systems with a proven record of success in both technical sales and project development and implementation roles related boiler room upgrades for improving Efficiency, Safety, Reliability and Sustainability. Cesar graduated from, California State University, Chico with a B.S. Mechanical Engineering.