Where’s your water? For over 60 years, Eye-Hye® Indicators have provided remote indication of boiler water level, trusted by operators of thousands of boilers worldwide. The Eye-Hye® SmartLevel™ Boiler Indication System adds patented technology to intelligently monitor the condition of its probes which sense water level in the boiler’s steam drum. When the probes require cleaning to remove residue and mineral build-up to maintain their accuracy, the system’s smart technology notifies the control room operator or other remote locations that a probe column blowdown (cleaning) is necessary. If the blue light on the indicator is illuminated, a blowdown is needed.
With multiple brilliant LED’s that provide a wide viewing range, the operator can easily observe the level in the control area. The blowdown and system status indications keep the operators informed. This unique LED indication that the probes need to be cleaned on the Eye-Hye SmartLevel system can help provide the most reliable, most accurate water level for your boiler.
- Reliable indication promotes optimizes operation safety
- Remote indicators at multiple locations provide operators information at a glance and save stair climbing, especially on HRSG applications
Making Maintenance Safer & Easier
Also, the Eye-Hye SmartLevel system eliminates the need for frequent blowdowns. Now, blowdowns can be performed when the blue indicator is illuminated (the probes need cleaning) or for scheduled cleaning of the connecting piping, or testing, as determined by the user.
- Operator exposure to hazardous areas is minimized…unnecessary “nuisance” repair trips are eliminated.
- Longer probe and valve life… blowdowns are performed less frequently, reducing wear.
- Reports constant status of all level detection modules or peripheral in the system to simplify any repair.